A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Few Pics

Not much news to report, Ms J. It's been a fairly peaceful week. Meagan is enjoying the week of March Break, a school holiday, and has spent lots of time with friends. She's a happy girl at the moment. Colleen is a happy girl too. She and I have spent the week together and enjoyed Life without the responsibility of children. Really, except for near record snowfalls here in Mimico, it's been quite pleasant.

And next week, I begin a whole month of vacation time.

Halleluiah!


Here we are at The Palais Royale last month. Stunning, aren't we?


40 cm of snow. Beautiful, but challenging.


And this one? Just gorgeous!

***

1 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I don't know about TO but we're scheduled for perhaps three more falls this week -- 5 to 10cm each. We may break the record yet. We were about 30cm off after the last big one, and there's been some flurries since.

15 March 2008 at 11:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home