A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Hard Way

Things were going well. I'd contacted Kelly and explained my situation, and after some initial reluctance, she'd agreed to send notice to stop receipt of child support. Then - and I don't really know how or why, exactly - things went sideways. In an angry exchange of email between Meagan and her mum, Kelly stated that she would not agree to stop support. And she called me a "prick" and "THE MOST EVIL ABUSIVE PERSON I HAVE MET TO DATE."

She's entitled to her opinion, Ms J. And it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind, I reckon. So we'll do things the hard way.

I have obtained and completed a government form: Application To Discontinue Enforcement of Ongoing Support (Section 8.1 & 8.2)

I’ll include all pertinent information and state why support should be discontinued effective January 15, 2008. I’ll let the FRO handle it from their end. I'll mail it off today. Now, maybe Kelly will owe me some money.

Too bad, really. Things were going well, I thought.

***

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She just showed you her true colours once again Dale. I thought I was the horrible abuser now it's you. Next week it will be whoever done her wrong lately. You are doing a good job being a Dad and with some time Megan will be fine now that she is no longer a free babysitter being used by her witch of a mother.

27 February 2008 at 18:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home