A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Nothing Much To Tell You

A pretty boring day so far.

I went to work at 4:30 this morning. I had to be in Stouffville at 4:30. I left the house around 3:45. It never fails to amaze me how many people are on the roads at that time of the day. Poor sods like me, I suppose, on their way to work.

We're starting work earlier and getting home later, Ms J. As a society, I mean. More time at work. Less time at home. No time for fun, family, faith.

This cannot bode well for the future.

***

4 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Remember when they predicted all sorts of leisure time in the rubicund future?

3 April 2007 at 16:08  
Blogger PBS said...

Yep, most everyone is far too busy nowadays.

4 April 2007 at 01:53  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

I've been to Stouffville! I have an aunt and uncle who live there. I doubt whether they were up that early though. :-)

4 April 2007 at 23:20  
Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

amen

8 April 2007 at 23:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home