A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tempus Fugit: 2 weeks & 1 Year

Well I knew it’d come. Today’s the last day of my holidays. I have to book on before midnight tonight. I really don’t want to go back. As I type this, I’m aware of a nervousness in my guts.

Sighhhhhh.

I don’t want to go back, Ms J, but I know I must. There’s really not much choice, is there?

Shit.




Happy Birthday, Baby David!

My grandson is one year old today.

I took Meagan shopping in Georgetown after church today and we bought David some new clothes for Spring. Meagan got a new pair of pants and we bought some socks and underwear for Daniel. We stopped on the way home and got an Iced Cappuccino for Maxine and some "Tim-Bits" for little Emily.

It’s David’s birthday and everyone’s a winner.

Too bad the child’s father isn’t allowed to see him on this special day. Or any day.

Poor, poor Dan.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home