A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Short and Sweet

Got a bit more done on the deck today. It really looks great. Bob and Wally were here this morning. Adam was here this evening. Got too much sun today, I think.


"You need some aloe, Dad. Aloe? Aloe?"

Scout rolled my coins and took them to the bank. $302.50!!! We both got new shoes. She got a pair of Doc Martens and I bought new sandals. All is well here in Mimico.

Oh and guess who got the lead in "Tribute"? Yup!

G' Night.

8 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Ummm, i'd take that shirt back to the store if i were you, it's kinda hairy and the colours don't match!

Congrats on the lead, knew you could do it!

26 July 2006 at 23:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ow ow ow ow ow!

Oh, and congratulations on the lead. Awesome!

27 July 2006 at 00:18  
Blogger Donna said...

Congratulations Dale ... your readers never doubted you would get it!!

27 July 2006 at 04:34  
Blogger PBS said...

Congratulations! And that sunburn looks painful.

27 July 2006 at 07:09  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

Woohoo! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

New shoes, huh? Perhaps I should start rolling the coins lying around MY house...

27 July 2006 at 09:24  
Blogger Loner said...

Yep - at least some aloe - you can also use noxema face cream to help with the burn. More importantly - eat lots of antioxidants since you beat up your skin! Blueberries - cantaloupe - good for you stuff for the next couple days. Okay , done being your mother.

27 July 2006 at 12:16  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ouch!!! Do you have a big jar that you keep the coins in? Congratulations on the role :)

27 July 2006 at 15:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

atta boy, Dale. Sorry I can't join you, but my fall is booked and I can't afford the time. Will come and see the play though. I'll start saving my tomatoes...haha John C.

27 July 2006 at 16:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home