A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Today

The deck project continued, Ms J, without much help from me, I'm afraid. The guys don't mind, though.

"It gives us something to do," they tell me. "It's boring sitting around work all day between our shifts."

Fine then, say I. All the better for me!


Wally and Bruno worked while I limped around like Quasimodo.


And Bruno had a wee problem with ants.

But I'm pleased with the progress made today. I'm well pleased, Ms Journal. And my back does feel a bit better.

***

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

It's actually beginning to LOOK like a deck! :-)

18 July 2006 at 23:05  
Blogger PBS said...

Glad to hear that your back is feeling better today. It's a deck!

19 July 2006 at 07:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home