A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Memories of a Picnic

I haven't much to tell you yet today, Ms J. I'm busy printing photos for Dan. And I want to frame that shot of the four generations of Pringles for him. I think that will please him.

I have to run now but while we're on the topic of photos, I'll leave you with a few Frankie took at the beach on Friday.

Ciao, Bella!


She tried and tried to light those candles. But the wind whispered no.


I tried, but I couldn't do it either. Look how the wind was blowing my hair!


Frankie walked barefoot on the sand. "The water's cold!" she said.


Lake Ontario's a big lake. It's a Great lake!


And Frankie's a Great Friend. Thanks for the pics, Girl!

***

3 Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

Rofl @ the wind comment :o)

24 July 2006 at 02:18  
Blogger PBS said...

Awesome pictures, I loved them!

24 July 2006 at 09:15  
Blogger Jennytc said...

Hair????

24 July 2006 at 16:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home