A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Indoor Activities

The heat and humidity continue, Ms J. It's currently 32C here in Mimico and the Humidex reading makes it feel like 42C. That's about 90F but it feels like 107F. It's a good day for indoor activities.

Meagan and I are going to see "Click" today. We have a couple of hours to kill before it's time to go to the movie theatre. Maybe we'll have a game of Boggle. Yeah. Boggle. I was considering Yah-tzee, but I don't know how to spell it.

Anyway, that's the plan for today. Play indoors. Man, I'm so glad I opted for air conditioning when I got my new furnace last year.

Oh yes!

***

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Not seen "Click" yet, let us know what it's like and have some ice cream for me!

29 July 2006 at 21:21  
Blogger Jennytc said...

We've had similar weather here over the last few weeks - but no air con. just lots of fans!

30 July 2006 at 03:25  
Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I spent the day doing inside chores, too. It seems a shame to waste a sunny day but it was just too hot.

I am glad Meagan took no serious hurt from her fall.

Totally congradulations on getting the LEAD in a play! I do hope it is really fun for you!

And last, but not least, a belated birthday wish. Happy not as old as me Day! LOL

30 July 2006 at 03:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home