A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, June 24, 2006

My Pick of Pics

Pics. They're pictures, Ms J. Photographs. But we like to call them pics nowadays. We like to shorten words and common expressions hoping, I suppose, to save time. I don't do it too often but I know of people who do it 24/7.

Anyway, here are a few photos. FYI.


Here I am with Dan and baby David. Meagan took this shot.


In this photo, I imagine him to be looking into the future. I pray he finds peace there, and happiness.


This is Emily. She's two years old and smart as a whip. Emily is the daughter of Kelly and Tim, half-sister to Dan and Meagan. She's David's aunt.


"I don't know, Dad. I might decide not to have kids." I understand Meagan's feelings. Kids bring us joy, that's true. But they also bring worry and stress and sleepless nights.


Silliness at the zoo on Scout's birthday. She laughs every time she sees this picture. Click on it to get the full effect.


This is the cast of "StreetHearts" the play I helped write and in which I performed. It was challenging, Ms J. After six months of it, I was completely knackered. We all were.


It's too dark, but can you see the large sliding door in the middle? I'll walk out that door from my dining room onto my deck. The deck will run from the little window on the left to just beyond the kitchen window on the right. The fence will be removed.


Here I am after a performance of "StreetHearts". My sisters, Jill (L) and June (R) came to see it and were impressed. Yes, Ms J. They're identical twins.

And that's about it for today, Ms J. See you tomorrow!

***

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

24 June 2006 at 12:18  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sausage i LOVE these Pics! The one of baby David...he looks so much like you! LMFAO @ you and the gorilla!!

24 June 2006 at 17:50  
Blogger oshee said...

Great pics! I like the one of the back of your place. I bet when you look at it you are just filled with the possibilities. I hope you will post a pic of the after look with the deck too!

Beautiful grandbaby!

25 June 2006 at 01:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home