A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, September 23, 2007

She

Her voice came to me softly in the darkness last night.

"So does this mean I'm your girlfriend now?" she whispered as I held her and inhaled the sweet fragrance of her hair.

My finger tips explored the smooth curves of her back.

"Yeah," I said. "I guess it does. Are you OK with that?"

The question was answered quite clearly when her smile met mine.

Exciting times, Ms J.

***

6 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Happy for you.

23 September 2007 at 16:59  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whoooo! My monitor just steamed up!

23 September 2007 at 18:44  
Blogger Donna said...

Woo Hoo!!!

24 September 2007 at 05:34  
Blogger Paul said...

Very good news!

24 September 2007 at 14:05  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Brings back memories, enjoy!

24 September 2007 at 22:08  
Blogger PBS said...

Very cool! Good for you (both)!

25 September 2007 at 06:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home