A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, August 27, 2007

Taking a Break

I'm not in the best of spirits at the moment, Ms J. I'm having some unpleasant feelings. Dan. Meagan. My chaotic job. And a couple of startling (but important) bits of self-discovery. I'd blog about it here, but I'd rather keep this for my private journal. Nobody cares much anyway, I don't think.

I'll get things sorted. I always do, don't I?

¡Hasta luego!

***

8 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

More people care than you realize, Dale. Hope you get things sorted out soon. Best wishes.

27 August 2007 at 23:20  
Blogger Donna said...

ditto what Paul said XX

29 August 2007 at 05:44  
Blogger PBS said...

We care Dale! But I certainly realize that in the past you've received some criticism from bloggers too cowardly to sign their name--and because of it might want to write about that stuff privately.

29 August 2007 at 07:32  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Things hAve a way of sorting themselves out in time. Courage!
I look forward to more interesting posts from you.

29 August 2007 at 23:38  
Blogger Zulu said...

I care.

31 August 2007 at 20:28  
Blogger Jennytc said...

Yes we do care, Dale, of course we do. You look after yourself.

2 September 2007 at 13:51  
Blogger nora leona said...

I hope everything is going a little better.
Is your break over yet?

3 September 2007 at 08:26  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow Dale! Almost 2 weeks with no blogging. I hope you are well and things are sorting themselves out.

Take Care,
Sarah

7 September 2007 at 17:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home