A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Test. Test.

 

Hello Ms J. I'm trying a new way to post pics here. Do you like it?
I think it's brilliant! Picasa.com It needs some tweaking. But it's wicked!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

A little more space below the picture will prevent the text from locating beside the picture.

22 August 2007 at 08:11  
Blogger Sarah said...

I like this style the best of the 3. The picture is nice and big for better viewing. I also like it that some of the text is next to the picture.

22 August 2007 at 12:12  
Blogger Jennytc said...

You look younger in this photo, Dale, and Meagan looks lovely.

24 August 2007 at 07:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home