About Me
- Name: Dale
- Location: Toronto, Canada
I'm a worrier by nature. My kids, my job, my friends and family ... they all help me do what I do best - worry. I have a new Love, a new home, a new Life. What have I learned after fifty years? Surprisingly little, but there's always Hope.
Recent Posts
- Officejet 6310 All-in-One
- Hot Today
- Shopping Around For Car Insurance
- Awesome Weekend
- Just Now
- What I Did On My Vacation
- Another Glimmer of Hope
- Here I Am!
- Huntin' With My Boy
- Mimicking in Mimico
Archives
- August 2004
- September 2004
- October 2004
- November 2004
- December 2004
- January 2005
- February 2005
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- February 2009
- March 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
Blogroll
Blogroll Me!Picture perfect!
Guestbook
Miscellanea
Credits
By Frank Bartlett/nicked from VIA website and with special thanks to:
John R.
Designed by:
© 2006 Mimico Musings

1 Comments:
Beautiful scenery and swimming sounds great! Hope you have a good time, you deserve it!
Post a Comment
<< Home