Says Who?
Life is beyond my control. My Life is beyond my control. At least that's the way it feels at the moment.
When I finished work last night and logged on to the computer, I learned that I'm under "24 hours imposed rest". The company has decided I'm working too much, so they've ordered me to take a day off. I'm not tired! I feel fine, thank you very much. Last year, I got ten demerits for taking time off because I was tired. Now, I'm not tired but I'm forced to take time off.
In all fairness, Ms J, I think it's the federal government that has ordered mandatory rest periods for railway employees. We don't want sleepy engineers, do we? That wouldn't be safe. It's OK though to force us to work up to ten hours at a time with only a twenty minute break. Yes, that's safe. Pfff.
And what's up with Blogger? I had to jump through hoops this morning to gain access to my account. New Blogger. Old Blogger. Google accounts. What the heck is all that about? Did I ask for a New Blogger account? Do I want to switch to the New Blogger? No! But apparently, I have no say in that either. I was not able to post a new entry here until I agreed to switch.
My Life is beyond my control this morning, Ms Journal. And I'm not happy about it.
But at least now I have the option of "Hindi transliteration." I don't know how I ever managed without that.
***
Labels: Labels? What the hell are these for?? I don't want labels.

4 Comments:
You know, my friend and I were just saying how rarely God - or anyone else - cousults us about the running of the universe - and the state - and my household.
Blogger forced me to switch over to the Google thing some time back. I was very resistant but now like the new way better!
Welcome to "New Blogger". I too had to switch a while ago. I can't see much improvement and I have trouble commenting on blogs with pop-up comments, but its not too bad.
Dale, I love you, but sometimes you are very narrow minded. Smell the roses!! ...and thank the CN that you are fortunate to have a job at all... Remember that you are not the Boss....they make the Big bucks...ha ha
"Be Thankful everything!" even the stuff beyond your control..."Whether or not it is clear to you, the universe is probably unfolding as it should" ...
Post a Comment
<< Home