A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Unremarkable

I haven't much to tell you today, Ms J. I had breakfast in Hamilton as always. I had lunch with my friend Bob at a restaurant not far from home. I didn't work my normal afternoon train because I traded with another engineer - Rhonda. She had plans downtown this evening and my train better suited her purpose. It was a treat for me to finish up a bit earlier tonight. And it was also a pleasant respite from my regular conductor who can't seem to talk about anything lately but how CN is making his Life hell. I'm so tired of listening to him whine.

I'm off now to my play rehearsal. Well, it's not really a rehearsal, Ms J, for we haven't much to rehearse yet. I've written (or co-written) four short scenes and hopefully, we'll get a chance to read them tonight. I'm keen to hear how they sound.

Adios & Good night.

***

1 Comments:

Blogger PBS said...

You are always so active and busy!

22 March 2006 at 09:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home