I'm a Winner!!
I said winner, Ms Journal. Not weiner.
I checked my email the other day and found this:
Hi Dale,
You are our first person to qualify for a free blog makeover by having two referrers from your site who then went on to have us redesign their blogs. :o)
You can use your free design for your own blog, you can gift it to someone if you wish, or just hang onto the 'credit' and contact us when you have decided what you would like to do with it.
Congratulations on being our very first winner!!!
Regards,
Gemmak & Lisa
Well I was struck dumb. I've never won much before in my Life. And now I've qualified for a FREE blog makeover. FREE! I didn't have to do a thing. All I did was display the Design-a-Blog button on the sidebar of my blog. Two blog designs (I think it was the same person both times. Thanks, Kris!) resulted from that little button and presto! Free makeover for my tired-looking blog.
If you've ever wondered how come some blogs look fan-tabulous while others are crap-tacular (Meagan's words), the fan-tabulous ones were most likely designed by the fecund (No. Look it up.) minds at Design-a-Blog. These two women, Gemmak and Lisa, collaborate from both sides of the Atlantic to bring a gleaming sparkle to any web log. Click here to visit their site and see for yourself the brilliant creative imagination that results from their trans-Atlantic partnership.
They can create any design you'd like. If you can imagine it, they can create it. And if you can't imagine it, they'll imagine it for you! I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Turn your boring blog into a scintillating site.
Design-A-Blog. Let them design a template for you today!
***

4 Comments:
They've inspired me to greater heights. Fecund women can have that effect on me.
Makeover? But, I like the train!
How cool is that! I like your train also, but like all good things, occasionally we just need something new. Congratulations. One day next year, I hope to finally have some solid ideas for a VERY MUCH needed makeover on my blog. And when I'm ready I'll be "pressing your buttons" Dale!
Great new look! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home