Lest We Forget

They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.
Please click on this link.
And stop this morning at 11:00 to observe two minutes of silence. It's a pittance of time. They gave their tomorrow for our today.
***

3 Comments:
Lovely Dale :)
I couldn't get the clip to work on my dial-up connection but "They gave their tomorrow for our today" is a sobering and moving thought. Thank you for that.
I have to admit it, I cried. So beautiful, and it lays it on the line: whether you like war or not, and who would, sometimes wars have to be fought. Thank you for this clip, thank you each and every person past and present in the armed forces, and thanks to anvilcloud, who told us about your post.
Post a Comment
<< Home