A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Book Tag

BOOK TAG
(compliments of Washlady at Life's Laundry and Larry, over at View from the Penthouse)

1. Total Number of Books I've Owned: Ever? In my Life? I don't know. Maybe a couple hundred.

2. Last Book I Bought: "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis. Buying the book was more exciting than reading it, believe me.

3. Last Book I Read: "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis

4. Five (5) Books that I have read and REALLY enjoyed:

"The Road Less Travelled" by M. Scott Peck (U.S.)

"The Heart of Christianity" by Marcus Borg (U.S.)

"Life of Pi" by Yann Martel (Canada)

"Lessons For a Sunday Father" by Claire Calman (U.K.)

"A Fine Balance" by Rohinton Mistry (Canada)

The first two are non-fiction; the rest, fiction. Wonderful stories, all.

Since my injury, I've had time to read and write. I've done a lot of both. And I've watched a lot of movies.

I'm supposed to pick 5 people to do this, but I don't think I will. If the mood strikes you, and you haven't done this already, help yourself. Meanwhile, pop round to your local library and check out a couple of the titles above. You won't be disappointed.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home