A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, April 22, 2005

A Much Younger Me

Scottie and Jenny, et al. have posted pics of themselves at about age four. And challenged others to do the same. All I can find at home is a class photo of myself in my very first year at school. Kindergarten, it's called here. I was five.

So scroll down, friends. See Dale in his first ever school photo. Mrs. Rutherford's class at Queensland Public School. No, Michelle. I did not go to school in Australia. It's in Toronto. About a two-minute walk from home. I was late nearly every morning.

Anyway, there I am. At the very end. Right hand side. Front row. Crooked smile. 1963-1964

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Oh bugger, just when i was getting all excited!!

22 April 2005 at 18:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home