About Me
- Name: Dale
- Location: Toronto, Canada
I'm a worrier by nature. My kids, my job, my friends and family ... they all help me do what I do best - worry. I have a new Love, a new home, a new Life. What have I learned after fifty years? Surprisingly little, but there's always Hope.
Recent Posts
- I think it'll match the bed, alright. What do you...
- Fantastic Weekend!
- Dinner with Friends Old and New
- Alex (right) and Hanna. Sisters. Teens. Great k...
- Meandering Over to Meagan
- Thea awards. This is what they look like.
- Some Ponderables
- The Best Day in a Long, Long While!!
- I might have looked relaxed. But I wasn't.
- I closed my eyes. My heart was racing!
Archives
- August 2004
- September 2004
- October 2004
- November 2004
- December 2004
- January 2005
- February 2005
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- February 2009
- March 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
Blogroll
Blogroll Me!Picture perfect!
Guestbook
Miscellanea
Credits
By Frank Bartlett/nicked from VIA website and with special thanks to:
John R.
Designed by:
© 2006 Mimico Musings



2 Comments:
Very Nice! A great match indeed.
Sweet.....Now where's mine???
Post a Comment
<< Home