A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, January 10, 2005

Something new,

... below the snowy images of home. Please scroll down.

Also, just thought I'd mention that Dan spent a weekend with his mum. He said he had a good time. He attended a concert at a local hockey arena. He had fun there, too. No drugs, so he says. I have no choice but to believe him. His mother said she smelled beer on his breath when he got home afterward. He was home at 10:30. I think that's good. The hour, not the beer.

"Yeah, I had a beer with my friend Dave. Dave doesn't smoke weed either, Dad. So we just had a beer."

Anyway, he was obviously excited about the concert. I pointed out the fact that he'd had fun without being high.

"It is possible, eh Dan."

"Yeah, Dad. I had a total blast. I even got a bit of a buzz from the beer. One beer! Prob'ly cuz I used it to wash down my 7:00 pills."

I'm shaking my head, Ms J. But he had fun, and without street drugs. I'll focus on the positive things.

I'm off now to share a cup of tea with my friend Girl Alex. Bye! Oh, and don't forget to scroll down below the pics. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Hey Dale,

Sorry I really haven't talked to you since New Years Eve/Day. I would like a chance and catch up with you.

I think you're right Dale, focus on the positive things. No, I don't think, I KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!

I am now learning how to do that as well.....

10 January 2005 at 14:42  
Blogger Michelle said...

10.30 is a good hour....positive reinforcing Dale :o)

10 January 2005 at 14:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home