A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.
Mused by Dale @ 4:46 pm At 13 November 2004 at 11:06, Larry said... At 14 November 2004 at 02:41, gemmak said... At 15 November 2004 at 14:05, Jennytc said...
Dale....You formatting is all gone....I thinks it the HERB post....Mine has done the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lol @ good for dandruff!You want this template fixing hun??? Will you. xx
Just did that quiz - I'm catnip. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm a worrier by nature. My kids, my job, my friends and family ... they all help me do what I do best - worry. I have a new Love, a new home, a new Life. What have I learned after fifty years? Surprisingly little, but there's always Hope.
View my complete profile
Designed by:
3 Comments:
Dale....You formatting is all gone....I thinks it the HERB post....
Mine has done the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lol @ good for dandruff!
You want this template fixing hun??? Will you. xx
Just did that quiz - I'm catnip. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home