Ok, you admitted you can't change the way you feel, ask for help from the one who can change it. Or ask that Neil be changed...
I know I can "do unto others" but I have failed miserably at "loving my neighbor" this past three weeks.
Even when I know I have been in their position, even knowing there is a little child who's needs had to be met, even knowing I have made poor decisions, like the ones I see them making, I could not see my way to loving the gypsies. I could barely tolerate them.
I didn't ask for help, maybe I should have let God see what he could do for my heart. Maybe I will do that now it's too late so I can do better next time.
I'm a worrier by nature. My kids, my job, my friends and family ... they all help me do what I do best - worry. I have a new Love, a new home, a new Life. What have I learned after fifty years? Surprisingly little, but there's always Hope.
2 Comments:
LOL, you're obssessed!
Ok, you admitted you can't change the way you feel, ask for help from the one who can change it. Or ask that Neil be changed...
I know I can "do unto others" but I have failed miserably at "loving my neighbor" this past three weeks.
Even when I know I have been in their position, even knowing there is a little child who's needs had to be met, even knowing I have made poor decisions, like the ones I see them making, I could not see my way to loving the gypsies. I could barely tolerate them.
I didn't ask for help, maybe I should have let God see what he could do for my heart. Maybe I will do that now it's too late so I can do better next time.
All things are possible, we just forget to ask...
Post a Comment
<< Home