A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lately ...

Once in a while, Anvilcloud posts pictures. Only pictures. I guess sometimes he hasn't much to say so he posts a few pics instead. You oughta have a look at his horny cacti from his trip to the Arid Zona a couple of years ago. Awesome! You know, Ms J, a picture is worth a thousand words. And let's face it, when it comes to telling about a Life like mine ... Well, sometimes words aren't worth a pinch o' coon shit.

So here, in illustrated form, in no particular order, is what's been going on in my Life. Lately. (It's good, Ms Journal. It's ALL good!)





















Look at that GO train there. Stupid GO trains. I'm going the other way now.

It's good, Ms J. It's really, really good.

***

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennytc said...

Happy 'big 0' birthday, Dale. I had one too this week, but not the same one as yours, unfortunately!

23 August 2008 at 04:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home