Good Lawd, That's a Lotta Money!
I went shopping this morning. At Sears. I bought a lawn mower and saved $80. Then I saved $300 on a new dining room table and four chairs and $500 on some patio furniture for my (nearly finished) deck. After having saved all that money, you can imagine my surprise when I received the bill.
$1700!!
Oh well. It's only money. The bank will be only too happy to lend me more whenever I ask. (Banks are good that way, Ms J.)
I'm on holiday next week. Hopefully, the deck will be completed by Friday. I'll post another pic when it's done.
And speaking of pics, Ms J, I wanted to show you a photo of the quilt Mum made me for my (early) birthday. I've put it on my bed and I think it looks fantastic!

The plaque is a gift from my friend, Frankie. "Live well. Laugh often. Love much." And the photo is a Lupine from the garden of another friend.
Plaque by Frankie. Photo by Gemmak. Quilt by Mum.
That bed looks so inviting. Good night, Ms J!
***

3 Comments:
Gemmak flew over to take the photo eh?
That's a very bright room for a very bright fellow. Mine's grey. I'm not very bright, you see.
I want to say that the bed looks inviting, but it i think it will come out wrong!
Your mum did a brilliant job, she's so talented :o)
heh @ Michelle.
Beautiful quilt Dale, clever lady :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home