My Street. It'll Be Famous!!
I found a piece of paper stuffed in my mailbox this morning. No envelope, just a sheet of paper, with a business logo at the top and a short paragraph at the bottom. It was addressed simply to "Residents".
Residents
On Monday, February 13 with a weather day of the 14th, Imported Artists Film Co. will be filming a television commercial for our client (Gatorade Power Drinks) on Albert Ave. between Stanley and Cavell. Our filming will take place between 9:00am and 4:00pm. The shots will involve actors running down your street to play in a hockey game with an NHL superstar. We will, under police supervision, intermittantly have traffic stoppages on the street. All residents of Albert Ave. will have access to their driveways and properties.
On behalf of our client, I would like to thank the neighbourhood for its co-operation and we look forward to a successful shoot. If you have any questions, please call me at *** ****.
Regards,
Bernie M.
Location Manager
Holy crap, Ms J! I might get to meet a National Hockey League superstar! Or you know what would be even better? I might get a free bottle of Gatorade!
Woo-Hoo!!!
***

3 Comments:
Oh - the new look is NICE :)
You seem to be doing better?
See if you can get your head in a shot!!
Thanx, WL. Yeah. Feeling better.
LOL, Michelle. Much better than getting shot in the head, don't you think?
Post a Comment
<< Home