A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy Friday!

I made it, Ms J. I made it to Friday this week without taking any time off work. So I've decided to celebrate by taking the afternoon off (yeah, I know) and going to visit Mum and Dad.

Girl Alex is coming here for lunch today. She's leaving for South America next Friday. When we conclude our visit, I'll deliver her home and then drive two hours to Mount Forest. It's raining here in Mimico, but Mum says it's snowing up there.

"Be careful," she said on the phone just now. "Don't hurry to get here."

I'm looking forward to seeing my parents, Ms J, if only for a day or two. It seems a long while since I saw them last. I plan to discuss the current "Meagan" issue with them and avail myself of their wise counsel.

The wisdom of the elders, as it were.

I'll be home on Sunday. TTFN!

***

3 Comments:

Blogger Cuppa said...

Sounds like a good plan Dale. Take a step back, talk to people who love you and Meagan and know you better than anyone else, and listen to their wise counsel.

You don't need to rush to take any action in anger. Cool off and calm down, then step out firmly when you do take action. Let your motive be love, and your goal Meagan's welfare. Focus on what is best for her, nobody else and then go from there.

3 February 2006 at 11:29  
Blogger gemmak said...

Have a fab weekend Dale :o)

3 February 2006 at 17:50  
Blogger Michelle said...

Have a blast :)

4 February 2006 at 16:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home