A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hey Everybody! Look At Me!!

Oh Gemmak! You are an absolute STAR!

Well, how do you like your new make-over, Ms J? You do? Yeah, me too. Thanks to my transatlantic connection to an amazing lady in the Scottish Borders.

You Rock, Scottie!! And Thanks!!

God save the Queen.

11 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Hey Dale.....

Your new look is AWESOME!!!

BTW...I did the GO last week Wednesday and Thursday from Burlington to Union....Which is 'your' train??

lolol

8 February 2006 at 17:03  
Blogger Kris said...

OMG your new look is fantastic! Kudos to Gemmak.

K.

8 February 2006 at 17:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me whatever you want to, but I prefer the original look; it was warm and personal and, well, "Canadian".

So sue me.

8 February 2006 at 19:54  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ooooooooooo...that Gem, she's such a star! I love this look :) It's so fresh :) You look super sausage in yer new clothes!

8 February 2006 at 20:44  
Blogger Michelle said...

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOoooo....i just saw the Pringles chips LMFAO!

Gorgeous photo of the 3 you too :)

8 February 2006 at 20:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - I was a bit taken aback when I loaded up your site this morning - at first I thought I'd come to the wrong place! I like the extra things - the moving flag and the new photos - but I also liked the old design. I thought it conveyed something of the warmth and down-to-earth charm of your personality. Or maybe it was the romance of the steam train. :-) But then I do tend to react badly to change until I get used to it. Actually quite a flattering photo of a GO train, and those who have never had the privilege of riding on one can now see how strange they look.

9 February 2006 at 04:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry - the post above labelled anonymous is from me.

Marie

9 February 2006 at 04:38  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

Positively smashing!

9 February 2006 at 09:24  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I was prepared not to like it as much as the former template, but I really do like it.boar

9 February 2006 at 11:17  
Blogger Zette said...

That Ms. J sure is lucky to be wearing such a beautiful outfit by the talented Gemmak!

Woo! Hoo!

9 February 2006 at 21:56  
Blogger Donna said...

Can't resist sticking my oar in. Love the new photo, but preferred the old template ... the colour's a bit cold on this one. Also the font's not so easy on the eye ...

11 February 2006 at 06:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home