A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Cheeses of Nazareth

Well it wasn't Nazareth, Ms J. It was Campbellford, actually. But it was a great title, don't you think?

I spent the day with friends - Kirk and Rey, and Kirk's mum, Gail. We drove to a little town called Campbellford in search of delicious, fresh cheese. Cheddar, mostly. We had a brilliant day!

Sorry to make you wait to hear the story, but I'm just home from Kirk's and I'm dead tired. It's been a long day. I'll try to find time to tell you all about it tomorrow. I want to go to church in the morning, and then it's off to Oakville for a rehearsal in the afternoon.

Ta!


Say "cheese"!!

***

3 Comments:

Blogger Zette said...

Cheddar Cheese?!!! YUMMY! My favorite is extra sharp...did ya pick some up for the rest of us?

BTW: I like the hoodie!

23 October 2005 at 03:56  
Blogger Michelle said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love cheese...all kinds, cept the blue disgusting looking one!
Now then Dale, pour me a glass of red thanks!

23 October 2005 at 04:10  
Blogger PBS said...

Yum, I love most cheeses but can't eat them much because of all the salt and fat content in most types.

23 October 2005 at 08:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home