About Me
- Name: Dale
- Location: Toronto, Canada
I'm a worrier by nature. My kids, my job, my friends and family ... they all help me do what I do best - worry. I have a new Love, a new home, a new Life. What have I learned after fifty years? Surprisingly little, but there's always Hope.
Recent Posts
- Not particularly inspired
- This Ordinary Weekend.
- What's next with Dan? This.
- "I love you both so much. Thanks for everything."
- Off to Visit Mum Today
- Green Day
- A Boring, Busy Day
- A Perfect Morning
- Dan: Epiblogue
- Dan
Archives
- August 2004
- September 2004
- October 2004
- November 2004
- December 2004
- January 2005
- February 2005
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- February 2009
- March 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
Blogroll
Blogroll Me!Picture perfect!
Guestbook
Miscellanea
Credits
By Frank Bartlett/nicked from VIA website and with special thanks to:
John R.
Designed by:
© 2006 Mimico Musings


6 Comments:
NOt sure if it was for me or not - but it was what I needed today. Fear is the absence of faith - so today I am trying to remember that God has been faithful to me - and it was goats - not one of my kids. Thanks for your post today - good balm for a weary soul.
Awww, Dale.
THANK YOU!
Ripples. There's no telling how far they'll spread.
Such a cute card! That's very nice of you to do!
Lovely pic...lucky friend :o)
Loner, Fear is not always the absence of faith....sometimes it is our inner voice instructing us to sit up, pay attention and be careful. God is in control but that does not release us from responsibility of what he has intrsted to us. I believe you can have fear and faith at the same time.
Post a Comment
<< Home