A lot in my head today
No brain, really. Just an empty lot.
I was late for physio this morning. I thought the appointment was for 9:45. It's always at 9:45. But it was scheduled for 9:15 this morning. And I was late.
So that's about it, really. That's all the news for today. Exciting, wha'?
Here's a little joke someone sent me. It's an old joke, but still cute.
Happy Monday, everyone. And especially for my American friends who are celebrating the birth of their nation today. Happy Fourth of July, you guys!
Two nuns, Sister Marilyn and Sister Helen, are traveling through Europe in their car. They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tiny little Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car, climbs up onto the windshield, and hisses at them.
"Oh my word!!" shouts Sister Marilyn. "What shall we do?"
"Turn the windshield wipers on. That ought to get rid of the abomination," says Sister Helen.
Sister Marilyn switches the wipers on, knocking Dracula about, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.
"What shall I do now?" she shouts.
"Squirt him with the windshield washer. I filled it up with Holy Water at the Vatican," says Sister Helen.
Sister Marilyn turns on the windshield washer. Dracula screams as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.
"Now what?" shouts Sister Marilyn.
"Try showing him your cross," says Sister Helen.
"Good idea," says Sister Marilyn.
She opens the window and shouts, "Get the %#&! off my car, you bastard!"
***

4 Comments:
Hehehe....very good :o)
Very good. I didn't see that one coming. I liked the empty lot too. You're in rare form.
LOL!
Thanks for the laugh! A good way to start the morning.
Post a Comment
<< Home