A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, May 02, 2005

Pretty Cool, eh?

Yup. (folding arms across chest) I've got a new look, Ms J. Nice, eh? T'weren't very hard to do, really. Click on the right spots, and press the right letters on the keyboard. It only took me about five minutes. Maybe less. It doesn't take long to email a friend and ask her to help.

Thanks, Scottie. I'm really pleased with it. Honestly!

My next lesson will be how to insert pics in the post. You know, nestled in among the text the way Anvilcloud does it. And Washlady. And Gemmak. Cool bloggers, all. I must learn their secrets.

11 Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

Lol, I'm just glad you like it Dale :o) Oh...and the pic thing is easy, remind me and I'll tell ya how xx

2 May 2005 at 17:05  
Blogger Cuppa said...

Wow! Looks great.

2 May 2005 at 17:12  
Blogger Badpatty said...

I definitely like the new look! It's a lot warmer and more personal than the print on black that you had been using. I agree with Gemmak - the pics will be easy for you to pick up.

2 May 2005 at 17:45  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I love that train header. Gemmak did a great job -- a very good eye for design. I hate that in other people -- just kidding. everyone is right. Photos are a snap.

2 May 2005 at 20:13  
Blogger Michelle said...

Wow....this looks super!!! It's sooooooooooo YOU Dale!

2 May 2005 at 20:44  
Blogger Melodee said...

Looks great!

2 May 2005 at 21:30  
Blogger magz said...

ever notice how i list gem in my links? not only is she 'she who leads from behind'... but if ya hover yer pointer over her name she's described as 'simply the reason we're all here!'

it looks fantastico senor... bueno bueno!

2 May 2005 at 23:51  
Blogger Jennytc said...

She definitely has a gift for desiging blogs. It looks great, Dale and I love the train at the top. Much easier to read than on the black too.

3 May 2005 at 02:32  
Blogger Larry said...

Dale,

I really like the new look....it is so crisp and clean....

No I have to grovell over to gemmak to BEG for the basic template to start with....

I really want to learn this stuff....

You rock Dale!!!!

Hey mate.....Can we grab a drink sometime and catch up????

Cheers

3 May 2005 at 09:46  
Blogger Gel said...

Stunning new clothes. Glad you're beaming! Gemmak is an artistic computer genius! :)

3 May 2005 at 15:31  
Blogger Zette said...

Awesome Look Dale! Kudos, Gem! I wish I had some of that talent to accomplish so warm and inviting. I really love the new look!

~Zette~

3 May 2005 at 17:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home