A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Father of the Year

Dad:

Don't talk to me anymore. I'm pissed right off with you. Now I'm moving back with Mom. When you get home after the second shift, I won't be here. I wonder why I haven't gotten a job, maybe cause you came in with me everyplace I handed a resume in. Now all those businesses think I need my daddy to lead me around. I'm NOT scared to get a job either. And I am especially not chickenshit, screw you! You don't even know me! You don't even know the first thing about me!

GOODBYE!

3 Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

*hugs*

Gonna mail you sweetie.

8 September 2004 at 15:53  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got a love you too message from my eldest daughter.. That's a big step in the right direction for us. It's only taken 9 months.... Don't give up.

8 September 2004 at 17:10  
Blogger Terri said...

Boy, kids know just what to say don't they? The right thing at the right time, NOT.

Yeah, you've got a pretty scared kid on your hands. Fear with a little anger sprinkled in always brings out the worst in these little devils, I mean loving children.

I'm home sick. Not homesick mind you. Just home, sick. Showed up to work this morning and out of no where broke blood vessels in my eyes. Looked in the mirror and looked like something out of a horror movie. Husband was worried that blood pressure was acting up and took me to the doctor. Stayed home. Still worked. Very stressed. Blah, blah, blah. SO, I have some thoughts here, not that you need any, but I am on "rest" time. Thank God when they do this stuff we know they really love us. You know that, right? I hope he doesn't go. For both of you but especially for him of course. We both know that what he's running from he's taking with him right? Cause it really has nothing, or very little, to do with you, right? You know that, right? I'll be back. Must run for now but I'm here. Okay? Take care. Hang in there.

8 September 2004 at 22:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home