A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, June 02, 2007

What I Write - Why I Write

I've been pretty angry here lately, Ms J. I've been as mad as hell and for that, I make no apologies. You know why I write. I write to exorcise my demons, to dispel my gloom and to share my joy. I write about my Life and I write about how I feel about it. All of it. Mostly, anyway.

I'm a man. A human being. Sometimes, when I'm really upset, I act childish and angry. That's me. That's how I am sometimes. Sometimes I behave like a three-year-old. Sometimes, I feel angry for a few days before it filters through my consciousness. Writing helps expedite this process. I don't write to be chastised, to be scolded or berated. I don't need to be reminded how to act. I'll get things sorted out on my own. I always have, Ms J, and I always will.

***

2 Comments:

Blogger PBS said...

Yep, that's what I (partly) use blogging for--to vent, to get it out so I can calm down in "real life." My posts are often showing my dark side! Which is exactly why I don't want my co-workers, family, etc. to read them.

3 June 2007 at 07:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never known you to be angry but rather always full of sunshine, humor and love for your fellow person. I love your thoughtfulness....those muffins or a coffee or flowers. You are a special person to me and always will be. Now, go look in the mirror & see the wonderful person that others see you as, especially me. DJE...aka FluffChic
p.s. Your acting skills are marvelous too :=)))...xoxo

4 June 2007 at 11:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home