A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Facebook

What an odd name! Facebook. It's like Myspace. It seems we've grown weary of using spaces betweenwordsnowadaysMsJ.

Not much to tell you today.

Wanna see some photos? Go here.

***

2 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Are you connecting with many people? When Thesha mentioned that she was a little old for Facebook, I decided not to bother with it. I mean to say, if she's on the old side ... well you know. Anyway, maybe I have to rethink.

1 May 2007 at 16:59  
Blogger Justine said...

hello dale, i thought i'd pop in :)

I am 29 (not that old, right?), and of the people who graduated from my high school, I am the oldest one in facebook! most of them finished high school in the 00's!

7 May 2007 at 15:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home