A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Thank you!

There's nothing like confrontation to increase hits to a blog, eh Ms J? Thank goodness for those who feel comfortable leaving their caustic criticisms here to provoke others to respond in kind and then flee to hide behind anonymity. It really brings the ol' hit counter to Life, doesn't it?

I'd written a simple post yesterday about a challenge I'd experienced in rehearsal for the play I'm doing currently. I thought I'd share it. It wasn't quite worthy of a Pulitzer, but I thought it might be amusing. And look! Over a hundred hits in one day. Excellent!

I could restrict comments to registered Bloggers. I could enable "comment moderation." Or I could simply disable comments entirely. But I won't.

I have nothing further to add, Ms J, except to say I will continue to delete comments I deem inflammatory or disrespectful. Hell, it's my blog. I'll delete any damn thing I want, repeatedly if necessary. Sometimes though, it might pay to leave them. A hundred and one hits. That's quite a train wreck!




I'm off now to collect my son and his family. We plan to venture into the city today to see some sights and perhaps do some shopping. It's a beautiful morning, Ms J. I hope the weather holds. I'll take my camera and capture some memories for you.

Hasta luego, amiga!

***

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Have fun downtown! It really is nice to hear of your growing relationship with your son and his family.

7 October 2006 at 09:35  
Blogger Jennytc said...

It's a beautiful day here too, Dale. Have fun. :)

7 October 2006 at 09:55  
Blogger Michelle said...

Have a super day sausage!! :o)

7 October 2006 at 19:04  
Blogger PBS said...

Hope you have a fun day. Now I'm curious and will have to read to catch up...

8 October 2006 at 10:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home