Who? Me?
Where have I been, you ask? Hmmm ... Well, I've been here. Right here. In this chair, Ms J. In front of this monitor. But I have been unable to compose anything that (a) makes sense or (b) is interesting.
I still haven't spoken with Dan or Meagan. It's stupid, I know. But I will. I will in my own time.
Lately, I've been feeling afraid a lot. Afraid of doing the wrong thing. Afraid of doing a dumb thing. Or a hurtful thing. So I've done nothing. Am I paralysed with fear? Yeah. I think probably I am. It's not just the kids. Or old what's'erface. There are other things on my mind as well. I'll get it sorted eventually. I always do, don't I? Eventually. In time.
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
I wonder what time it is now?
***


6 Comments:
Thinking of you, Dale. I know you'll figure it out. :-)
Sometimes nothing is the best thing to do. I'm getting pretty darn good at that actually.
Dale thinking of you ... and all the trials and tribulations that you seem to go through ... perhaps some words of wisdom is just what you need ... a way to focus ... I'd like to share with you and others that read this site some incredible insights for life ... they were true back in the 1920's when they were written and still very relevant to "good living" today ... http://www.fleurdelis.com/desiderata.htm
Chin up sausage, it will all work out :)
It's ALWAYS "A time to love"!!!
I've been away but I'm taking a little while to "catch up" this morning with my favorite people.
What do you value, Dale?
Meditate on that question for the next day. When you get your answers, you'll know what time it is.
Concentrate on those answers and the fear will find it's appropriate place.
What do you value? Your answer is in the answer :)
Love and hugs,
Post a Comment
<< Home