A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Off to Visit Mum Today

After church today, I'm heading up to Mt. Forest to visit my parents. I invited Scout to come along, but she's anxious to get home and tell her mum and brother all about the concert we attended on Friday. (Scroll down to read about our Green Day adventure.) I'll drop her home on my way to Mum's. Mum and I are planning to make some hotdog relish. We'll use fresh vegetables from her garden. I'll do what I can while I'm there to help Mum and Dad with whatever needs to be done.

Stay well, friends. Smile. I'll tell you about my visit when I return on Thursday.

***

4 Comments:

Blogger PBS said...

Yum, the relish sounds very good! I visit my Mom every Sunday and am getting ready to go there soon right now.

14 August 2005 at 10:58  
Blogger Michelle said...

Drive safely,have a great stay :)

14 August 2005 at 17:01  
Blogger Cuppa said...

Wow! What a contrastof events. From almost being made into relish in the mosh pit with your daughter on Friday, to making relish with your mom in her kitchen today. Isn't life grand?

15 August 2005 at 08:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time, and have a dog for me!

~K!

16 August 2005 at 16:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home