A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, October 07, 2004

MF June 2003


MF June 2003
Originally uploaded by The Mimico Muser.
Here's something new. I've discovered a site called Flickr.com where you can store pictures and post them from there, directly to your blog. So here's my first attempt.

3 Comments:

Blogger magz said...

oooooooo! Dad, Dale, Dan... and a riding mower! Coolio! Mow better! I'm not familiar with that photo place, but i learned another one in the care2 network called photobucket.com. mucho schmoochos...

8 October 2004 at 00:52  
Blogger Larry said...

Hey Dale...

That is very COOL!!!!!!!!! I will have to try it out....

Ohhh...BTW...Remember at rehearsal last night when you gave GAVIN the 'money'??? Welllll.....You gave me 30 bucks AND I still have it!!!!!!! lolol

I gave it to Jen, as she said you were going to see her on Sunday!!!!!

SORRY !!!

8 October 2004 at 09:29  
Blogger magz said...

WOW! diogenese! Fire that sucker up... ya found an HONEST MAN!

8 October 2004 at 13:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home