A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, October 31, 2005

R U Listening, Ms J?

I made a Quiz for you! I found the idea on PBS's blog. I hope we all do it!

Take my Quiz! and then Check out the Scoreboard!

Oh, and Happy Hallowe'en!

***

8 Comments:

Blogger PBS said...

Oh dear, I did terribly on your quiz, sorry. I didn't know where people lived and that covered several questions. I did know your occupation, hobby and a couple of other things.

31 October 2005 at 20:40  
Blogger Michelle said...

Damn i'm good!

31 October 2005 at 22:38  
Blogger Lisa said...

That was fun! I did pretty good for the "new kid" :-)

I might have to steal that idea someday too!

1 November 2005 at 00:42  
Blogger Sarah said...

Aww I missed 3. 7 out of 10 is good tho! :) FUN!

1 November 2005 at 07:11  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

80% -- It's names that are my downfall. Couldn't you have used Girl Alex instead of Emily? ;)

1 November 2005 at 11:53  
Blogger Larry said...

Damn.....I got the wives mixed up......lololol

90% for me....hehehe

1 November 2005 at 14:52  
Blogger PBS said...

Wow, just checked your scoreboard and so many people did so well on your quiz!

2 November 2005 at 07:27  
Blogger Paul said...

Just found your blog today. I got 30% after readying one post and your profile. Glad to meet you!

Paul

3 November 2005 at 12:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home