A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, August 29, 2005

Carla and Bert. And my first day at work.

It's late now, Ms J. I returned to work today. It wasn't too bad, really. And I have some house guests. Carla and Bert. Carla's training to be a minister. She's doing her internship at our church. They arrived on Friday from Ottawa (Renfrew, actually) and had no suitable accommodations here. I offered them my house for the weekend, or until they get settled in a place of their own.

Nice couple. All is well. I might see if I can take the two weeks vacation time I missed when I was off work with my injury. I know. Back to work one day after seven months off, and already I need a vacation. Better to take it now, while the weather is still warm.

I'll tell you all about Bert and Carla tomorrow, Ms J. But I'm sleepy now. Be sure and scroll down to read about my family camping weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

I would think one day back at work is enough for anyone to need a vacation! heh. Good to hear you made it back tho, it's been a long haul for you and I'm glad that you are better at last :o) xxx

30 August 2005 at 15:18  
Blogger Michelle said...

Glad to hear all went well first day back!

31 August 2005 at 02:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home