A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Hugs. (Really)

Hugging is healthy.
It helps the body’s immune system.
It cures depression.
It reduces stress.
It induces sleep.
It’s invigorating.
It’s rejuvenating.
It has no unpleasant side-effects.

Hugging is all-natural, organic, naturally sweet and 100 percent wholesome.
It contains no pesticides, no preservatives, and no artificial ingredients.
There are no moveable parts, no batteries to wear out, no periodic tune-ups, no insurance requirements and no monthly payments.
It is inflation-proof, non-fattening, theft-proof, non-taxable, non-polluting and, of course, fully returnable.

Offer one today!

***

2 Comments:

Blogger Badpatty said...

And they do absolute wonders for the psyche. I swear, nothing can center me like having Loner just wrap her arms around me after a rough day. More than a kiss, a hug is what I need to survive that which would destroy me otherwise.

I'm sorry that I've been so bad about checking up on you lately, Dale. The internet police at work at cranking up the efforts in full force, and I'm finding that the few minutes I have at home quietly just aren't enough to keep up with all of the folks whose blogs I read. I'll keep coming, though. Just keep posting, and I'll keep coming back.

24 July 2005 at 02:24  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

Cyber hugs to you, Dale!

24 July 2005 at 14:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home