That Santa Pic
JENNEFER!!!
It was Jenn. She's the one who posted it. Not me!
Yeah whatever Dale... don't believe him it was really him!!!!
Just because you could type a novel in the time it takes me to type my name, doesn't give you the right to post any bloody pic you like on my hbjkj.,kljhbjlk; JENN!!
You're such a baby Dale. Oh hey, tell them about your new glasses!! I stopped him from buying the really big dorky pair. He got the... okay, I'll tell them Dale... he bought the cool pair, slightly smaller, wicked frames... looks halfway sexy now.
Halfway. sigh ... Well thank you very much! No, Really.
Okay, have another glass of wine Dale.

2 Comments:
Been having fun with your digital camera I see. Or somebody has. Fun is good.
WTG, Jenn! LOL! Glad to see y'all had a good time! Love the pics! Take care and have lots of fun, fun, FUN!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home