A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Lovely. Just lovely.

There's water dripping through my kitchen ceiling. It could be from the bathtub, directly above. I had a hot bath this afternoon to relax in hopes of napping before rushing off to Caledon for our dress rehearsal. I filled the tub quite full, but I've done that before without incident. It's possible the roof is leaking. It's been raining here all day. If I stand quietly in the kitchen, I can hear water dripping above the ceiling.

I don't know what to do about it. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens. I'm afraid I'll find a terrible mess when I get home from the theatre later tonight.

I know. Let go and let God.

Bloody hell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

God isn't going to physically fix your leak. Do you have a building maintenance man? If it's a problem with the building, they should fix it.

3 November 2004 at 13:59  
Blogger gemmak said...

Lol Dale....God may be cool but he/she doesn't do pipes as far as i know. hehe

5 November 2004 at 16:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home