A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, November 01, 2004

Caught In The Net

I'm just home from rehearsal. It's nearly midnight and I really ought to be in bed, but I just wanted to say how pleased I am with tonight's rehearsal. Yes, we missed a few lines. And yes, we got stuck once or twice and needed help to get started again, but over all, it was pretty darn good! We'll have a dress rehearsal tomorrow night then a day of rest. Thursday is opening night!!

Jenn told us tonight that tomorrow someone from the local newspaper will watch us and write a review of the show. She's a cute little thing. Ashley Goodfellow. I'll compliment her and sweet talk her, really turn on the charm. Maybe she'll say she loved the show. No, Ms J. We'll be alright. We'll be fine. If only Robin could learn his bloody lines!!

Jenn, by the way, was ab fab tonight! Word perfect. Spot on. Good work, Jennefer! I just hope I can do as well tomorrow night. And every night of the entire run.

You know what, Ms J? We've got a play happening here. Gosh, we're going to be great!

But Robin, learn your bloody lines!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Hey Dale....I didn't get to bed till after 2...I was so wound up from the rehearsal. It did go rather well..didn't it.....I just have to tigthen up the lights and curtain cues, but I can do that tonight....I think everyone was pretty spot on....Robin was having some problems....I wish I could have played that part...lolololol...

And YES.....WE...You, Jen, Mike, Kim, Denis and Robin will all do great....Andrew will also do an awesome job with the sound and the door panel.

2 November 2004 at 10:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home