A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.
Mused by Dale @ 3:05 pm At 2 July 2007 at 20:19, nora leona said... At 3 July 2007 at 16:10, Jennytc said... At 3 July 2007 at 17:33, Sarah said...
Thanks for that clip.It seems terribly exciting to me!
Hey, that's good, Dale. I've alwatys wanted to drive a train.
Hehe! Do you wear earplugs?
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm a worrier by nature. My kids, my job, my friends and family ... they all help me do what I do best - worry. I have a new Love, a new home, a new Life. What have I learned after fifty years? Surprisingly little, but there's always Hope.
View my complete profile
Designed by:
3 Comments:
Thanks for that clip.
It seems terribly exciting to me!
Hey, that's good, Dale. I've alwatys wanted to drive a train.
Hehe! Do you wear earplugs?
Post a Comment
<< Home