A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Birthday Celebrations

Happy Birthday to two of my favourite women!

My niece, Sherri and her mother both celebrate birthdays today. Sherri is twenty-five. Linda is fifty-four.

And while we’re on the topic of birthdays, let me tell you what my plans are today. I’m going to Orangeville late this afternoon to attend a surprise birthday party for a friend. Suzanne is fifty today. You can see a photo of her here on this post from the archives. I first met Suzanne in a play we did together about four years ago. She’s absolutely gorgeous, Ms J. And married. I have a crush on this woman nonetheless.

Suz, if you ever tire of Bill and you long for fun and romance, I invite you to run away with me to Mimico.

***

2 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Small world: one of your favourite bloggers and his daughter (not the bloging one) have birthdays today.

2 September 2006 at 16:40  
Blogger Michelle said...

Many Happy Returns to your niece and friends :o)

3 September 2006 at 19:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home