A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Halleluiah!

My sermon is done! I spent a couple of hours working on it this afternoon and despite numerous interruptions, (The phone rang and friends stopped by. Christine was here for lunch) I finished it. I don't think it's as good as the one I did last year, but it's not bad. It's alright. And I'm thrilled that it's written. I'm satisfied with what I've done.

"Out of the Depths, Still He Loves Us"

Wanna read it, Ms J?

Too bad, my dear. You'll have to wait until Sunday.

Bonne Nuit!

***

2 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Of course, you'll be doing this southern-camp-meeting style?

24 August 2006 at 09:20  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

Way to go! Looking forward to reading it.

24 August 2006 at 09:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home