A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Busy Times

Worked with you-know-who again this morning. Gah! That man could turn a dog off a gut wagon. I couldn't bring myself to suffer him again this aft' so I booked rest.

My sister June popped over with her kids, Shauna and Ryan, for lunch. After lunch, we went for a long walk along the waterfront trail. It's really nice there, Ms J. Flowers and trees and butterflies. And lots of pretty girls on bikes and roller blades. The weather was perfect. We all enjoyed it.


Great kids. A great day!


Ryan, June, Shauna. The city's downtown core is seen across Humber Bay.

We had ice cream when we got back. They just left a minute ago to battle the rush hour traffic back to their Mississauga home.

Girl Alex is coming over tonight. She's going to spend the night here and then tomorrow, after my morning shift, we'll collect Frankie and the three of us are going to the CNE. The Canadian National Exhibition.

Remember last year, Ms J? Meagan went with us. Hanna, G.A's sister too. We had a brilliant time. This year, it'll be just the two women and I. I wish Scout would come. I asked her but she said no. Oh well. We'll have fun. I'm sure of it.

There's a church meeting at a neighbour's house tonight. I really should attend, as I'm on the worship committee. We'll discuss and plan the worship services for the next few months.

I feel bad, really. Alex will be here but I'll have to rush off as soon as she arrives. I'm sure she'll understand.

Anyway, I gotta go. Maybe I can have a wee nap before she gets here.

***

2 Comments:

Blogger PBS said...

Sounds like you had a nice visit. That waterfront picture looks like the city where I work! We have a "lakewalk" right along the lake and it's pretty.

31 August 2006 at 06:45  
Blogger Michelle said...

How very beautiful, looks so relaxing :o)

BTW, i read the post below....eeewwwwwwww, it needs to come with a warning!

2 September 2006 at 01:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home