A middle-aged WASP examines his Life, his heart and his home. Sometimes it all makes perfect sense. Not lately, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, January 09, 2006

The E-bay Song

This is cute. I dedicate this post and this song to PBS, who's selling off her possessions to facilitate her up-coming move. And to Gemmak, another one who's been known to buy things online.

Go HERE. Click on PLAY, turn the speakers up and enjoy!




Late rehearsal tonight. Cue to cue for the light and sound people. Very tedious, stopping and starting. I've got to get to bed. Furnace day tomorrow.

***

1 Comments:

Blogger Dora said...

I'm preparing to sell a couple thousand dollars worth of stuff on ebay.
Two Christmases ago - I did about $3500 between November and the end of Jan.
I'm hoping to get a repeat these next few weeks.

10 January 2006 at 21:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home